Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January 18th, 2016

Well another week has come and gone. This week went by super fast since we went to Trujillo to our leadership council, so that was really good. We were actually able to go to the temple while we were up in Trujillo and so that was really good! I really enjoyed being able to go to the temple. I feel blessed that I have been able to go to the Temple so many times in my mission! Let's see here, this last week my companion and I set a goal to give out more books of Mormon which we were able to have a lot of success in doing so. Our next goal is to give out 50 books of Mormon this next week, but not just to give them out but rather help others come unto the gospel and learn about the greatest thing that God has given to us. We realized that we must help others realize the blessings that come from the very book that has blessed our lives. 
Anyways there wasn't a bunch of exciting news this last week because we did a lot of traveling but I can say that I am super excited to give our zone training this next week and help the missionaries understand how important our callings are and how we can achieve our full potential. 
Sorry this week is so short, but I want you all to know that I love you so much and hope you have great weeks!
Love,
Elder Thorpe









Hauraz, Peru




No comments:

Post a Comment