Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9th, 2015

Dear Family,
This letter might be really short because I haven't really done anything this week. 
Elder Farnsworth and I had 1 normal day of teaching at the start of this week, which was Tuesday, and then on Wednesday morning Elder Farnsworth got super sick and got a really high fever so we couldn't go out and teach. Then on Thursday we were supposed to have interviews with President but Elder Farnsworth was still really sick, and you know what happens when your companion is sick... You get sick as well. So Thursday night I got super sick. I couldn't eat or drink anything without throwing up (I know gross) and I had a 102.4 fever so I couldn't do anything as well. It got so bad that in the middle of the night I was waking up every 15 to 20 minutes throwing up.. (sorry this letter is a little gross..) And then finally at 2 or 3 in the morning I asked my companion for a blessing which we were both able to give each other a blessing and after that we were both completely fine (Talk about Priesthood Power) And that was pretty much the week, although we were able to teach a few people on Sunday
So this week is change week and so I am sure you want to know what is going on! Well, I am staying here in Chao and I am TRAINING!!! Oh my goodness I didn't think that I would train this early in the mission. My companion will be a Latino because there are no Americans coming in this round. But yeah.. I am training in Chao and will be here at least 12 more weeks! And that means that Elder Farnsworth is leaving, so I am a little sad about that because we are doing so great here in Chao, but I am excited to be training now!
Well I hope you all know that I love you and that you all have a wonderful Valentines day!
Love, Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment