Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 14th, 2015

There is one thing that I have learned this week that will be a lesson that I will never forget for the rest of my life and that is the reality and power that Satan can have upon those that yield their agency unto him, but even more important is the power of God and how he is able to take the bitter darkness and turn it into light. Although we may have trials and although times get rough, we must always trust in the Lord and his power because Light will always beat darkness!

This last week has been a little interesting. There was a lot of things that happened this week that I have never experienced in my mission and what I said up top explains my feelings about this week. It has been rough to see Satan working his power among these people, never-the-less, I know that God is here with us fighting in this battle that Satan is trying to win, but won't win.

I know without a doubt that the gospel is true and that it is through the gospel that we are able to have everlasting happiness. I know that through the atonement of Christ we may be healed and brought up to higher ground. God lives and loves us. He wants us to succeed and to feel his love. I have felt his love and do feel it every day!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,
Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment