Monday, December 15, 2014

December 15th, 2014

Dear Family,

Well my 5 month mark has come! I can't believe how fast this time has gone! This week for me was pretty good!
Basically I met a lot more people here in Chao and taught a bunch of lessons! My companions and I were able to find a couple of really awesome new investigators to teach and to bring the gospel in their lives. I am super excited for this next week because we are going to be having our Christmas show in Trujillo! I will be singing in the Choir as a whole mission, a group of 5 with my new compainons and 2 other Elders (singing 
Far Far Away in Judea) and with my old Companion (The First Noel) I am super excited to bring the spirit of Christmas to so many different people here in Peru!
Also on the 25th we are going to be having a talent show, and let me just tell you that my district has come up with a sketch that will go down in history books! We are super excited to share it with our mission!
This time of year is so great and I am so grateful that so many people remember our Savior at this time. I love teaching about the Savior and his atonement. I feel so close to him as I teach of his perfect and infinite sacrifice for us!
I am sorry that this is so short, but I want all of you to know that I love you all so much and that I hope you have amazing weeks!
 
Love,
Elder Thorpe
 
Practicing The First Noel with Elder Diaz


Practicing for the Christmas concert

Pizza Hut in Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment