Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12th, 2015

Dear Family,
Can you believe that just in 3 days I hit my 6 month mark! Wow that is so crazy! I honestly can't believe how fast time has gone. It has started to go a lot faster recently and I think that is because I have become more fluent in Spanish and I don't get frustrated as much because I can't say whatever I want to say in Spanish. This last week wasn't the best week as far as lessons, but I feel like I still felt a great spirit with everyone that we taught. We had a couple lessons with a few people that are looking good to be baptized this week, so hopefully all goes well with that.
We also had a lesson with a couple that were really close to getting married and then they just got in a fight right in front of Elder Farnsworth and I as we were trying to teach them and so we don't know what is going to happen with them. Let's just say in that lesson I learned a bunch of swear words becuase the wife kept on apologizing for swearing... So that lesson was kind of crazy. We are really hoping that some of these new investigators that we have will start progressing so that they will be able to enter into the waters of baptism. 
Well today we are going up to a mall in Trujillo for P-day. I hope you all know that I love you and that you are always thought about in my prayers.
Love,
Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment