Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18th, 2015

Dear Family,

This last week has been such a great week. These last few weeks have been full of finding new investigators and helping others progress in the Gospel. This last Saturday we had a baptism for the Hermana Clementina, which was really good. For the two weeks that I have known her, I have seen such great growth with her. We were able to bring her to the Temple which was really good for her. She felt the need for temples and has committed to enter in the temple one year from now

This last week we recieved 21 new referrals and the week before we had 26, so in total we had 47 referrals these last two weeks. I don't boast of myself and the work that Elder Salinas and I have done, but I boast of my Father in Heaven, just as the sons of Mosiah did. Becuase I know without him, I am nothing. I constantly see his hand in his work on a daily basis. I am in awe in what he does and how involved he is in every aspect of this great work. 

This next week, Elder Salinas and I want to focus on finding the investigators that can progress and want to accept the gospel. We have made plans with members of the ward to help us in accomplishing our plans and goals that we have set. After the training that we had this last Sunday, as a ward council we set goals in how us missionaries of the ward and the members work together in this great work of Salvation. I am excited to work more with the members on a daily basis and look forward to continue serving here in such a great area.

I love you all so much! I hope that you are all doing great and that you have an amazing week. I pray for you all daily and thank my Father in Heaven that you are all in my life!

Love,
Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment