Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4th, 2015

Dear Family,

Well another 6 weeks have passed so that means... Cambios!
Last night I received a call from one of the AP's and received the assignment of being a district leader in one of the biggest zones in our mission. It is known as the power house of our mission, so I am a little nervous, but super excited!

This last week of the change has been a good one. The work continues to go forth here in Chao as can be seen by the growth of the church here. I have seen a branch transform from the time that I got here until now and I look forward to hearing about the progress it will have in the future.

It has been such a great time serving here in Chao. I am grateful for the opportunity that I had to spend a good part of my mission here and in getting to know such great people. I truly love the people here in Chao, but as Nephi says, I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded me. I know that the work in Chao will continue to go forth and that many more people in this area will be blessed. I look forward to serving the people as well as the missionaries in Esperanza.

I gratefully accept the assignment and opportunity to serve as a district leader in the zone of Esperanza and I look forward to seeing great growth in that area.
Saying goodbye is going to be a little hard because I have grown to love the people here in Chao, but I am super excited for the opportunities that await me in Esperanza!

Love,
Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment