Tuesday, June 9, 2015

June 8th, 2015

Dear Family,
First I want to say thanks for all of the Birthday Wishes! It made me feel really good to see how loved I am! My week and birthday was so great! Just like every other week!

This week in the area was really good. We had a lot of success working with the members this week and with the consejo de barrio. Every week I am able to see how much people want to help serve and work with the missionaries, and it is such a huge blessing being a missionary. Once again the church attendance went up once again to 330 in sacrament meeting, which was really good. 

Elder Salinas and I are doing great and continue to grow as a companionship. We are always looking for what we can do better as missionaries, and so we were really pleased to do and intercambio with Elder Brown this last week. We were able to learn a lot and were able to apply things that we learned from him the next day. 

The area is doing great. Our only challenge is getting investigators and less actives to come to church. We are working really hard so that we can help them all come to church. 

Once again, thank you for the birthday wishes! I love you all and hope you have amazing weeks! 

Love,
Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment