Monday, May 16, 2016

May 16th, 2016

This week has been such a great week. It has been incredible to see how much the Lord is here in his work. I'm not even sure how we had so much success this last week since we didn't have a whole lot of time to proselyte. We ended up going to Trujillo for a leadership training which took up 2 days of the week and so for that reason we weren't able to proselyte as much as normal, but other than that the week was super good! 
I've decided to start reading the Book of Mormon again one last time in English while I am here on my mission. I've read it so many times in Spanish that I decided that I would read it once again in English since I will be going home pretty soon and so this time around it has been so good to once again start the Book of Mormon and learn something new!
This last week teaching my new companion the area as well as the responsibilities responsibilities responsibilities being a zone leader has been really good. It's been a lot for my companion to take in since zone leaders have a little more things to do than other missionaries and so our time is more limited, but he is getting the hang of it. I have no doubt that he will be ready to lead the area as well as the zone by the time that I leave in 5 weeks! 
We have had a lot of success this last week with teaching a lot of different people as well as finding more investigators to teach and so you could say that it has been a pretty good week! A couple of our investigators like Daniela and Milagros are progressing pretty well and so hopefully we will be able to have a baptismal service for them in the next couple of weeks. I'm super excited to see what we can do here in the short time that I have left. I want you all to know that I love this work so much. I know that the Church is true and that Families can be together forever! I love the gospel and I know that it is what makes us happy!
I love you all and I hope that you have a wonderful week!
Love,
Elder Thorpe




No comments:

Post a Comment