Monday, September 8, 2014

September 8th, 2014

Well another week has gone by, and let me just say, it was so fantastic! Elder Porter and I have had a lot of success and I know that this is because of how focused and how hard we have been working! This Saturday we are having a baptism for Frank and I know that he is going to be such a strong member of this church! We also had a lot of investigators and less actives come to church with us yesterday, which was just so great!
Along with all of this we taught a lot of lessons and got to know a lot of the ward members. Speaking of ward members, our pension is at the bishops house, and all I can say is I have never had meals as big as the ones I have every single day here! Like we at least eat a good 8000 calories a day, but we work out a lot so I'm staying in shape!
Once a month for P-day we are allowed as a zone to watch an animated movie, so last p-day we watched how to train your dragon 2 which was awesome, even if it was in Spanish. Oh and by the way, Movies here come out when they are in theatres, and not in bad quality, but good bluray quality, and in English, so I might come home with some movies since they are only about 2 soles here which isn't even a dollar back home! Oh I forgot to say, that after emailing we are going to play basketball and so I'm super excited!
Well that is pretty much my week! Hope everything is well back at home and everyone is doing great!
I love you all so much!
Love, Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment