Monday, October 13, 2014

October 13th, 2014

Dear Family,

This week has been so great! Same with last week and since I didn't write last week I thought that I would give a short update of last week. 
Last week I was with a bunch of different people. I went from my area to other areas, but with the same purpose every place that I was in. I have really improved my Spanish these last 2 weeks, as I have only been allowed to speak in Spanish because I have no one to speak English with, so that was really good.
This week I got a new companion, Elder Diaz, and he is so awesome! He is one of the 'big names' of the mission because of his success and power house zone that he lead. I have already learned so much from him. Our area has progressed in these short few days with us being together than it has in the past! I honestly can see such a great future for the ward that we are in and I feel like we are going to start to see growth really soon! 
General Conference was so great! I learned so much from each of the speakers and have started to apply their teachings into my life and mission already! I was fortunate to watch conference in English, and so yes I could understand everything! The spirit was so strong and honestly all I was thinking is, 'Is conference seriously already over?' I love conference and I hope that all of you enjoyed it as much as me! 
This week we have a baptismal date and so we will have to see if that sticks, or if it will be moved again. 
Well I love you all and pray for you daily!
Love, Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment