Tuesday, February 2, 2016

February 1st, 2016

I'm going to apologize before I start writing this letter because it might be a little short. I caught myself short on time today and so I'm going to try to keep this brief. 
This last week was absolutely amazing! It truly was incredible. As a zone we decided to focus a lot on what we can achieve rather than on the trials that we have and it resulted in having 98 lessons with member. We set the goal for 100 lessons with member but with 98 I am happy. This next week or rather this week we should have 100 because we understand our potential as missionaries. My comp and I had a really good week this last week and we were able to help a lot of people progress. I am constantly amazed by the power of the spirit when it comes to receiving promptings as to where and what we should do. It truly has been incredible this last week to be guided by the spirit. Not only in our teaching hours but as well as in our studies and our meetings that we have with the missionaries. I feel blessed to have been baptized over 11 years now and to have the constant companionship of the spirit. 
Anyways, sorry again for being short but I want you to know that I love you all so much!
Love,
Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment