Monday, March 23, 2015

March 23, 2015

Dear Family,

This last Sunday was change night and..... I am still training! haha What a suprise right? 

This last week in Chao has been a really good week for us. To start off, we had a baptism this last Saturday which was really good. Hermano Manuel has been preparing to be baptized for a good while now, and he made the decision to be baptized this last Saturday. The baptism went really well and was really spiritual. This last week  we were also able to encounter two new families which was really good, because we have been searching and praying to find a family that is prepared to accept the gospel and I feel like this last week we were able to be lead by the spirit to these two new families that we found. Both families have such great potential and we look forward to working with both of them this next change. 

Every day Elder Campos and I look to become better missionaries and better servants. We take the advice of President Hinckley, which is try to be a little better the next day. We are super excited to work in Chao this next change and helping this branch grow to become a ward. We have big plans for this next change and look forward to working really hard so that we are able to reach some of the goals that we have set as a companionship.

Other than that nothing else happened. Just a lot of studying, walking, teaching, serving, and loving!!

I continue to grow in my love of this great work, which at times I feel is impossible, but I can't put into words how much this work means to me and the love that I have for it!

I love you all so much and hope you all have fantastic weeks!

Love,
Elder Thorpe

No comments:

Post a Comment