Monday, September 28, 2015

September 28th, 2015

This week has flown by so fast. I have been trying to think of everything that we did this week and to tell you the truth, my mind is blank. I'm not sure what I did this week, so this email might be short.

Elder Nielsen and I had a lot of success teaching people this week. We somehow ended up with more time than normal to teach, so that was super good. We have been working with a few goals in our area, them being, work with members, obtain more new investigators, work with the ward council, and find the people that are able to progress. We focused a lot on each of these areas this last week and had a lot of success doing so. We are super excited to continue working with members and working with a ward council. We have had a few challenges with them because of lack of training, but now that we have done trainings and now that we have vision, I think we are going to be able to see more success. 
This is the last week of changes, and Elder Nielsen and I are pretty positive that we will be staing together, so hopefully that doesn't change! We are having such a good time together and we don't want to be changed! Especially because we printed out a huge photo of us at the temple! (I'll send the picture) 

I love the gospel so much! I feel so incredibly blessed to preach the gospel and to be here in Peru! I love you all and hope that you have an amazing week!

Love,
Elder Thorpe


No comments:

Post a Comment